Wednesday, March 13, 2013

So, I started doing this blog a while ago when I was a stay at home mom thinking it would give me something super fun to do. Maybe keep me in better touch with family and friends. Well the joke was on me because as you can see I don't keep up with this at all! There has been so much change since the last post I did. We currently live in Fort Wayne Indiana. Jared is working for Trugreen and as of right now I am at home with Jaxon. Madison is in Kindergarten and loves it. We just went to her book fair and it was so great to see her interact with her school friends and just laugh with them. She really loves it here and asked if we could stay here for good. I am not sure that will happen because we tend to move when Jared's company says too but I do hope that there is a chance we will be here for a bit. We started venturing out into Fort Wayne and realized how family oriented it is. There is so much to do and inexpensive. We recently took the kids ice skating for the first time and they loved it! To be honest, Jared and I thought we would embarrass the kids but we actually did well and didn't fall. Madison worked really hard at learning the technique and by the end of our time there she was able to skate on her own without hand holding. She was super proud of herself. Jaxon loved it also. He has now decided besides football, basketball and baseball he would like to play hockey. For now, the kids are happy with us being here and Jared really enjoys what he is doing and I cant complain :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment