Sunday, February 13, 2011

So the last few days have been super busy for us. Our 4 year anniversary was on Thursday and Jared and I went out for dinner. It is always nice to have a few hours to ourselves. Then on Friday we left and drove to West Des Moines to go thru our old apartment and do a walk thru and make sure everything was taken out and cleaned up. Saturday we headed over to Omaha to spend some time with our friends out there. I was so happy that I got to spend time with Megan, her daughter Hailey and our good friend Lauren. It was such a blast but I missed the kids so much. Bob and Lori(grandma and papa) said the kids were super good and had a blast. Madison came right up to me and told me that she was a super good girl and would like a toy for it! I started to laugh and she said "really, mom, really I am not joking!" So now I am truly worried about what our future is going to hold with her. She is too smart of a 4 year old and has a attitude like a 14 year old. Jared just said that she hasn't fallen far from the mommy tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment