Monday, February 7, 2011

Well I thought that I was going to keep up with this whole blogging thing and I have already slacked! Story of my life! Well we are still in Heyworth IL. Jared is still in the process of finding a job. But I am not really worried about it. We are so lucky to have this time right now with our family. I am trying to stay busy by taking care of the kids, and doing all the everyday things that need to be done. The kids are having a blast here living here although Maddy tends to ask when are we going back to our brown house. But being here they get to see there aunts,uncles,gma's, and gpa's a lot more than they have been. Madison is in heaven here except she misses her preschool and gymnastics but she will be back in both pretty soon. Jaxon is still not talking even tho he has said a few words. I think he knows how to just chooses not to. He follows commands and does things on his own and prefers it that way. Plus Madison talks so much like her mommy that who needs to say anything besides her.  So while we have been here we have gotten a ton of snow so at first the kids were not able to go out side due to the temps but once it warmed up a bit Madison finally got her snow fort! Madison and her daddy love to go play outside. Jaxon is still getting use to the idea of snow !



No comments:

Post a Comment